Marcus Aurelius’ 10 Rules For Being An Exceptional Leader:
1. Understand that people exist to help one another.
2. Be mindful of others’ humanity.
3. Realize that many mistakes, even egregious ones, are the result of ignorance.
4. Do not overly exalt yourself.
5. Avoid quick judgments of others’ actions.
6. Maintain self-control.
7. Recognize that others can hurt you only if you let them.
8. Know that pessimism can easily overtake you.
9. Practice kindness.
10. Do not expect bad people to exempt you from their destructive ways.